Friday, May 6, 2011

Trees For Free in Bangalore

Trees For Free (TFF) — the organisation has done inimitable work to restore Bangalore's reputation for fostering trees. People who want to plant trees inside their compound, on their roads and nearby schools etc., and who have no monitory support or do not have the know-how of planting can now contact their organisation and they plant it free for them.

Similarly, Corporates and green groups who want to plant, who can afford the expenses but do not know how and where to plant, can go to them. They will not only show them the place to plant -where it will be looked after, they will keep the place and the saplings ready for planting .The corporate company's representatives can come to the site of planting and plant it themselves. In case they are unable to, they can still sponsor the saplings and their volunteers will plant it for them.
To Approach them
Contact,
Rajanet Yegneshwarar Charitable Trust
No:11 ,20L Cross , Sri rama Temple Road ,
Eijipura Viveknagar Post
Bangalore - 560047
Call : 9845449703
Email : rajanetyeg@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. good evening ,

    i need plants , please help me in getting plants for my school at Hebbal, 9845792414

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    My Name is santoh

    i need plants , please help me in getting plants to plant in front of my house i have slent and road.

    9019068908

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need " hongamara " saplings to plant in my rstreet. Please help me to atleast 25 such saplings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not see any reply given to the above requests of tree enthusiasts. It make me feel a bit worried about the tree plantation drive of the trust

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need platns in nagawara Bangalore North 9060143035

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know where I will get?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. hi i m working as maintenance manager in apartment i m planing to keep pants in our socity..........can any one help............this apartment located near Bellndur

    ReplyDelete